- Presented, September 26, 2018 at the 2018 Ohio GIS Conference
Building a logical stream network with Python (intermediate Python concepts)
- Presented, September 23, 2015 at the 2015 Ohio GIS Conference
Water over the Bridge and Other Challenges of NHD Stewardship
- Nice Hydrography FAQ
National Assessment of Hydrography Data FAQ
see also: NAHD Benefit Analysis
- Presented, December 11, 2014 at the Cincinnati GIS User's Group
What I did with Python over the summer
- Presented, May 10, 2013 at the 2013 Ohio Stormwater Conference in Sharonville OH.
- Presented, May 14, 2009 at the 2009 Ohio Stormwater Conference in Mason OH.
- Recently found Google News link.
No endorsement or trust of Wired is implied, this is just a popular press article on storm water illicit discharge issues:
Artcle in Wired
- Found on ESRI conference site.
Fulfilling EPA Requirements for Storm Water Mapping Using GIS
- From the New York Times:
As Sewers Fill Waste Poisons Waterways